Swagbucking into 2016

Options

Comments

• fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    Alice2708 wrote: »
    The pub question - I'm ticking the boxes but nothing else is happening?

if you can not see the continue/next button pree Ctrl and - (minus) keys together to temp reduce the text soze so it fills the window. when finished press Ctrl and Zero buttons to go back to normal size
  • dave2319
    Options
    fragmented wrote: »
    I have see people post on reddit that changing thier IP address has helped some of them get ncrave back. If you don't know how to do that then google reset IP (model of your router) , or just try switch your router off for 5 mins. Hope it works for you.
    I have a similar scenario where I have both Chrome and Firefox on my computer. Nothing shows under ncrave however when I log into my account at my girlfriends house, there is ncrave content available.

Interesting, and am thinking that suggests maybe particular IP addresses are deliberately prevented from receiving them, or it's not deliberate and there's just an issue with some and it could be corrected.
    Have seen it happen occasionally with some PTR sites where IPs get blocked and people have had to contact the site to get it sorted.

MissPop, or anyone else with that problem... have you written to Swagbucks about it?
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    Instant survey 4sb on a mattress, one question
  • looie
    looie Posts: 706 Forumite
    Options
    Instant survey 4sb 1 question how often do you change your mattress
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    Enter 2good2Btrue in the code box on the homepage before 7pm for 3 SBs
  • qwiksand
    qwiksand Posts: 250 Forumite
    Options
    It would be 2good2Btrue that the apps might start working! Not one is!!!! Can't even click them forward for pete's sake.
  • gran3
    gran3 Posts: 239 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just rubbish. I wondered why my daily target was so low today. I'm getting really fed up with this, its so time consuming for so little reward. Is it really worth it if they are going to muck us about.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    the nCrave bonanza seems to have stopped for me as well, had 2 rounds of 4 SB today.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    I managed to get entertain.ow and movieclips to work on iphone, although had the annoying red x on every video.
    Have just come in and So far lifestylz is working on android phone and the red x has actually disappeared, yay. Hopefully the rest of the apps are fine too.
  • dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    That horrible red x has just vanished from SBTV for me and 30 seconds later my bonus rounds ended.
    What a strange coincidence.... :think:
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure