Swagbucking into 2016

Options

Comments

• LAM2011
    LAM2011 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Please can someone explain to me how Swagups work. I looked on the blog and still not sure I understand (sorry).

I have a swagup available of 849. How does that convert to points? Since it appeared in my swagups I have received 3 giftcards but it has still not converted.

After reading the blog do I have to spend more than the swagup for it to change into points? confused.com

Thanks for any advice :D
  • Boodedoo
    Boodedoo Posts: 480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    LAM2011 wrote: »
    After reading the blog do I have to spend more than the swagup for it to change into points? confused.com

Thanks for any advice :D

If you click on the "need help?" link at the bottom of the SB pages the FAQ on there say
    "When redeeming a Swag Up Rebate the gift card redeemed must have a SB cost that is greater than that of your Swag Up Rebate. In other words, if your Swag Up Rebate has a value of 500 SB you can only redeem it for a gift card with a redemption value greater than 500 SB."

So you would need to order a gift card for more than the swagup value.

Do check the swagup details on your account, they usually have an expiry date, once that is passed then you lose the swagup if it hasn't been used.
  • LAM2011
    LAM2011 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Boodedoo wrote: »
    If you click on the "need help?" link at the bottom of the SB pages the FAQ on there say
    "When redeeming a Swag Up Rebate the gift card redeemed must have a SB cost that is greater than that of your Swag Up Rebate. In other words, if your Swag Up Rebate has a value of 500 SB you can only redeem it for a gift card with a redemption value greater than 500 SB."

So you would need to order a gift card for more than the swagup value.

Do check the swagup details on your account, they usually have an expiry date, once that is passed then you lose the swagup if it hasn't been used.

Thank you - I have until end of September to use it. :)
  • LittleVoice
    LittleVoice Posts: 8,974 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Instant survey for 20 SB re Christmas
  • juliesg
    juliesg Posts: 1,362 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    strange i've got encrave on chrome but I can never get it to work on chrome but I haven't got it on firefox
  • FirePhoenixCtk
    Options
    juliesg wrote: »
    strange i've got encrave on chrome but I can never get it to work on chrome but I haven't got it on firefox

I have a similar scenario where I have both Chrome and Firefox on my computer. Nothing shows under ncrave however when I log into my account at my girlfriends house, there is ncrave content available.
  • wishfire
    wishfire Posts: 308 Forumite
    Options
    Enter BACKTOSCHOOL2 in the code box on the Swagbucks homepage before 9pm for 3 SB
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    juliesg wrote: »

it could be that you have an adblocker active on Chrome?
    Try entering via the daily 7 > watch and if there is any nCrave active it will show at the top (for me...)
    I hope you get it sorted , it's such a good earner atm.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    I hope you get it sorted , it's such a good earner atm.

I've found in the past I've been able to smash it with nCrave, hitting my daily targets pretty much by that alone, but recently I've had sweet FA through it :( I've done all the adblocker/cookies/brower stuff, think you've just got to make hay whilst the sun shines, so to speak!

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    MissPop wrote: »
    I've found in the past I've been able to smash it with nCrave, hitting my daily targets pretty much by that alone, but recently I've had sweet FA through it :( I've done all the adblocker/cookies/brower stuff, think you've just got to make hay whilst the sun shines, so to speak!

I have see people post on reddit that changing thier IP address has helped some of them get ncrave back. If you don't know how to do that then google reset IP (model of your router) , or just try switch your router off for 5 mins. Hope it works for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure