We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Change of Address
Hi all,
Wonder if you could help?
I have recently moved but have lost my V5 for my car, so changing the address on it seems to be difficult.
Can I apply for a replacement to be sent to my new address for me to then change my address, does anyone know? Or can I have it sent to my new address?
I know I could call and ask but it seems to be a bit of a nightmare to get through and I can't seem to find an answer on the website.
Thank you in advance
Wonder if you could help?
I have recently moved but have lost my V5 for my car, so changing the address on it seems to be difficult.
Can I apply for a replacement to be sent to my new address for me to then change my address, does anyone know? Or can I have it sent to my new address?
I know I could call and ask but it seems to be a bit of a nightmare to get through and I can't seem to find an answer on the website.
Thank you in advance
0
Comments
-
Hello again,
I totally misread the website. I can do the above by filling in and returning the V62 form.
Please close this thread
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards