We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Santander 123 after a DMP
Comments
-
Is it possible to transfer from one basic account to another?
If you could transfer to the Santander basic account and ran it in exemplary fashion for a year or so, you could perhaps upgrade in due course?0 -
Wondering how long the 123 will run though. My basic Co-op account was/is a nice little account and I wasn't going to close even if I had been accepted by 123, especially as I did not get a reward for my rent. Now wondering if it might be worth buying £10,000 - £15,000 worth of Premium Bonds and hope for a £25.00 win here and there. My boss put his lump sum into them and has had some nice wins most months. Such a shame as nothing would match the 123 with my DDs coming out as well, £600 a year for doing very little once opened, that was why I wanted the 123. I will write to M&S/HSBC and see what they say, if I don't ask I won't ever know. Just feeling cheesed off at the moment.Paddle No 21 :wave:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards