We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

2 tickets to The Four Seasons by Candlelight

Options

Comments

• aggie
    aggie Posts: 7,287 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Lovely. Congratulations.
    MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL POSTERS!:happyhear
  • tigtag02
    tigtag02 Posts: 6,857 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would love it if they are still going...tried to go to the proms last week and queued up for hours for it to get sold out!! this would defo make up for it...thanks and big Congrats!!

You are welcome to the tickets on the condition that you HAVE A GOOD TIME :p

PM me your address and I will print and send you the email for conf ~ I will also email them back confirming *my* attendence.

I only have access to a printer at work and am on annual leave at the mo ~ I will, however, post first thing Monday.

Enjoy and thanks again to Honey :grin:
    :heartpuls baby no3 due 16th November :heartpuls
    TEAM YELLOW
    DFD 16/6/10
    "Shut your gob! Or I'll come round your houses and stamp on all your toys" The ONE, the ONLY, the LEGENDARY Gene Hunt :heart2:
  • pretty_lady
    Options
    Have just PMed you...thanks so much again and big thanks to Honey xx
    MSE wins...3 Pirelli towels, 1 Pirelli baseball cap, tickets for Die Hard 4, £15 boots voucher, 2 bottles of coke, £108 of L'Occatine goodies, a Pez T Shirt, The Bourne box set, Two worlds game...thanks to everyone who posts comps
  • kfer_kaz
    kfer_kaz Posts: 1,237 Forumite
    Options
    shame you can't go but wtg on a nice win :T
    2008 won £5119.04 :j
    2009 won so far £0:rotfl:
    All together now..........
    Always look on the bright side of life :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
  • asea
    asea Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Options
    out of curiosity & i don't mean to offend, but what is the point of entering a competition to something like this if you can't go? surely someone who can go is potentially being deprived of their chance to win? don't be offended I am just curious!
    nothing to see here, move along...
  • tigtag02
    tigtag02 Posts: 6,857 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    asea wrote: »
    out of curiosity & i don't mean to offend, but what is the point of entering a competition to something like this if you can't go? surely someone who can go is potentially being deprived of their chance to win? don't be offended I am just curious!

The phrase *I don't mean to offend*, by definition implies that you are aware your next statement will contain potentially offending material.

I do not ask you to justify any of your actions ~ please respectfully apply the same moral.
    :heartpuls baby no3 due 16th November :heartpuls
    TEAM YELLOW
    DFD 16/6/10
    "Shut your gob! Or I'll come round your houses and stamp on all your toys" The ONE, the ONLY, the LEGENDARY Gene Hunt :heart2:
  • BusinessStudent
    Options
    Congrats! - Well done
  • Sparkles123
    Options
    Congratulations on your win...What a lovely idea to put them on here for a fellow MSE'er to use...i hope you win something more suitable for yourself soon.:T
  • jacquie3167
    jacquie3167 Posts: 12,032 Forumite
    Options
    Well done!:T
    Eleventh Heaven No. 321
  • d130
    d130 Posts: 13,592 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats! :T

Total to date - £309.15
    March wins - Leaves of Grass DVD
This discussion has been closed.