IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

cctv cameras signage

Options
hi I received a pcn for stopping in a bus stop for 3 seconds. there are no signs in the area saying cctv are operating in this area. can i use this as an appeal.

Comments

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,424 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    margie.50 wrote: »
    hi I received a pcn for stopping in a bus stop for 3 seconds. there are no signs in the area saying cctv are operating in this area. can i use this as an appeal.

You would be better posting this over on pepipoo.com as they are the experts on council/police tickets. MSE concentrates on private parking tickets.

Read the FAQs on pepipoo, scan, redact, and post both sides of your PCN with your query.

Good luck.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income