We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Halifax rewards DD
Guru86
Posts: 242 Forumite
Morning
I have an old reward account just sitting there so looking to get it working again for the reward.
For the DD can someone explain how I set these up to move money to another account? I have a TSB account I could transfer to plus money going back to my joint account.
Also can I set up say a £1 overpayment to my Halifax Mortgage to qualify as a DD or will it show as a standing order?
Thanks
I have an old reward account just sitting there so looking to get it working again for the reward.
For the DD can someone explain how I set these up to move money to another account? I have a TSB account I could transfer to plus money going back to my joint account.
Also can I set up say a £1 overpayment to my Halifax Mortgage to qualify as a DD or will it show as a standing order?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
-
Apologies but thank you0
-
Thanks for this, Id forgotten I had to login in to Tesco banking to set the DD's up.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
