Welcome finance ppi with fscs help

Options
Can anyone help. I have been dealing with fscs since Oct 2015 it has now been passed from calculation stage surely that would mean we are successful.
It is now in final stage but had been there for 3 weeks any help would be appreciated

Comments

• amersall
    amersall Posts: 17,006 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    It will take as long as it takes, hopefully it wont be too much longer.
    As it is at calculation stage, it looks like they are paying you.
  • Star2681
    Star2681 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    I had no idea ppi was an option the guy told me it was pre ticked otherwise my loan would not be successful I presume I am not the only person that had this problem?
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 9,035 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Star2681 wrote: »
    I had no idea ppi was an option the guy told me it was pre ticked otherwise my loan would not be successful I presume I am not the only person that had this problem?

High pressure and/or misleading stuff was a symptom of miss-selling yes but you are being paid out because the company is no longer running and that is what the FSCS is there for, you could never prove your accusation (it's known as hearsay) and obviously a pre-ticked box is not possible on a paper application as you would just refuse to sign it if the dealer had it printed off with the box ticked or if they ticked the box before giving it to you. Hopefully your refund will be forthcoming
  • Star2681
    Options
    Hi thanks for the information
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills