NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

Replies

• 20aday20aday Forumite
    2.6K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    I foresee Barclay's Bank launching their credit and debit cards on Android Pay well before Apple Pay.

As someone who has been using Apple Pay since July 2015 I have to say if you've been waiting for this service away from the fruity firm you won't be disappointed.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • patman99patman99 Forumite
    8.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    I forsee Android Pay becoming the standard and forcing Apple Pay out of the market place within 5 years if market share has anything to go by.
    Never Knowingly Understood.

Member #1 of £1,000 challenge - £13.74/ £1000 (that's 1.374%)

3-6 month EF £0/£3600 (that's 0 days worth)

• johncas1johncas1 Forumite
    166 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I doubt it will launch at the end of the month is is nearly the end of the month and no more news on the launch apart from an article on the independent newspaper no official launch news from google apart from the newspaper article no more news on this

I already have the app unofficially as I downloaded the apk it's the us version and my debit card wont work on it it's hsbc
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

The Forum 'Ask An Expert' event

Ask your energy questions by Wed 5pm

MSE Forum