Obsessive comping??

2»

Comments

• Yatota74
    Yatota74 Posts: 205 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Oh Yes!! I have my emails on my phone too and check them probably every minute!! Also, run to the front door as soon as I hear the postie arrive and jump up and run to the window if I see a delivery van pull up on the street!!!

lol that so sounds like me, when I hear a car door outside I think it might be a delivery and have a peek I think I'm turning into a monster :eek:
  • The delivery guy has been and said to me he can always count on me being in! Whats worse is i am on first names with some of them!
    Jan Wins: .
  • "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results" so the saying goes (sometimes credited to Einstein, although there's apparently no supporting evidence)......

So if you're winning you're fine, but if you're not then..... ;):D
  • mmm_wine
    mmm_wine Posts: 822 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    same here!! check my emails about every 10 mins, i panic if the battery on my phone is nearly dead in case of a winning phone call! and get excited at the sight of a delivery van! lol The postman knows me now and if he has a parcel for me and he see's i'm doing school run he'll shout me so he can give me the parcel pmsl
  • Or as my postman said to me yesterday (quite sarcastically I thought) whilst delivering a stack of parcels 'Getting organised early for Xmas are you?'
    Shhhhhhh...
  • I think at some point my family may arrange an intervention for me. I have to check my emails about four times a day just to manage the junk and of course not to miss any wins :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure