We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Can't get amazon underground app to install on google nexus..

Anyone know what I can do? Thanks :-)

Comments

  • mitchb
    mitchb Posts: 652 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    Which nexus ?


    Installed ok on my nexus 4
  • It's a Nexus 7. When I press install nothing happens. When I press cancel it's fine.


    I heard you have to try and do it quick once turning on because google play app may try to cancel it out or something. So far no success.
  • paddyrg
    paddyrg Posts: 13,543 Forumite
    You probably need to delve into the settings to allow programme for sources other that Google Play. It'll be under security somewhere.
  • paddyrg
    paddyrg Posts: 13,543 Forumite
    BTW Amazon Underground has a spectacularly underwhelming assortment of programmes, I've uninstalled neatly all I've tried.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.