The Compers Inn (part 46)

Options

Comments

• indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Morning,cold and grey here at the moment.Don't think we will see the sun today.I'm off work today so time to catch up with comping. Have a lucky day...
  • rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all hope you are well. Hugs wingo and family thinking of you. Hugs for DS3 shiels hope you all manage ok. Well after about 24 hours of horrendous rain. Got soaked twice yesterday we now have snow. What is it with the weather at the moment. Have not been on for about a week as had loads to do. So going to try and get some comps done today. Have a lucky one peeps.
  • AlfieBlue
    AlfieBlue Posts: 14,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    sheils6 wrote: »

That pic reminds me of my hair at the moment Alfie! it is getting cut and highlighted on Thursday though. (not before time)

sheils x
    leanfun30 wrote: »
    PS Alfie your pic is how my hair feels too. Must find another hairdresser..

:eek::eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Alfie xxx :p
    MILITARY WIVES CHOIRS
    HELP for HEROES
    <3
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpn8sj63Uav4iAIu2EEesqJUPl4NfnE72t5dVlRFdGMjj33QR6

A sneeky goodmorning again at 11.54. Its so busy having KD here. She has been really good though and helped me go through my material cupboard and sort out what I want to keep etc. We are off to the charity shop again. Most of the nooks and crannies have been sorted and lots of things we dont use packed in boxes etc so we will be ready when a house move comes up.

Its another wet day here again like most of you.

Big hugs anyone needing one.

Sheils our DS landed on our door step one Christmas having tried to cut his wrists when his 1st marriage ended when she went off with someone else. Its hard having a full house again. Would hate it if any of them came back now but of course the door is always open when you are a parent.

Off the take the GD shopping AGAIN. Managed to get he a lovely coat from Superdry yesterday, glad I didn't have to pay the bill as it was £99.

See you later everyone, have a lovely day.
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • rosemac
    rosemac Posts: 6,576 Forumite
    Options
    Goodness these hackers or whoever they are are getting on my nerves so off in a minute to do some online work. Police helicopter is out here again it is flying over road between here and next town. which incorporates Large Park that shiels stays in now and again. lol that does not sound right I mean hotel in park.
  • AprilLady
    Options
    Pfft, got an email this morning saying I'd won a £10 Starbucks voucher from MySurvey in their Valentine's competition, but the link to click on didn't work when I tried. I emailed them and have just had a reply to say it was an error and I haven't won anything! Thanks for nothing, MySurvey!
    (not that I really go to Starbucks, but I would've used it to take a friend for tea!)
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    Options
    Turned out really nice here -took whirly out to put it back in garden and couldn't find the hole for it!

Glad you added I stay in the hotel rose :D

That is rotten sending a WEM and not honouring it April. I never go to Starbucks either.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Ho that's bad sending an email and then saying you haven't won April. I never go to Starbucks either.

Keep at the comps and one day you will won.
  • CuddlesTC
    Options
    AprilLady wrote: »
    Pfft, got an email this morning saying I'd won a £10 Starbucks voucher from MySurvey in their Valentine's competition, but the link to click on didn't work when I tried. I emailed them and have just had a reply to say it was an error and I haven't won anything! Thanks for nothing, MySurvey!
    (not that I really go to Starbucks, but I would've used it to take a friend for tea!)

Just had exactly the same happen to me :(
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    Options
    CuddlesTC wrote: »
    Just had exactly the same happen to me :(

Thats a shame. I wonder how many they sent out. Really bad anyway
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors