IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

civil enforcement - country court letter

Options
2»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,213 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    braquo99 wrote: »
    hi all, just wanted to give an update to this as i notice you dont see many replies seeing how people got on...

I appealed to the County Court and copied one of the appeals i had found on this board and i never heard about it again - no response / reply etc etc. And this was back in Feb so im guessing (fingers crossed) this has gone away

Thanks for all your advice and help

Thanks for the update, very timely. I was just discussing with some other campaigners yesterday that we had seen no hearings evolve from MSE forum-defended cases from CEL (or Gladstones or BW Legal) and that the cases I can recall appeared to have 'quietly died away' right after a defence was filed.

Updates like yours show other newbies that these ARE worth fighting.

Did you even get a Directions Questionnaire from the court/any communication? Not even confirmation of the defence filed?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure