We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Co-op £100 - Moneysupermarket
starM
Posts: 1,464 Forumite
Hi,
The £100 offer is no longer available on Co-op website however it is available via moneysupermarket.
New customers - qualification
1. You will be considered a new customer if you do not already have a Co-operative Bank current account as at 1 February 2016.
2. As a new customer you will qualify if you open a Co-operative Bank Current Account through MoneySupermarket.com.
I already received incentive last year and no longer hold an Co-op account. If I open up a new account via MSupermarker I should be entitled to incentive again.
It has 4 DD switch requirement and opt in Everyday rewards.
MS
The £100 offer is no longer available on Co-op website however it is available via moneysupermarket.
New customers - qualification
1. You will be considered a new customer if you do not already have a Co-operative Bank current account as at 1 February 2016.
2. As a new customer you will qualify if you open a Co-operative Bank Current Account through MoneySupermarket.com.
I already received incentive last year and no longer hold an Co-op account. If I open up a new account via MSupermarker I should be entitled to incentive again.
It has 4 DD switch requirement and opt in Everyday rewards.
MS
0
Comments
-
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards