Problems with My Ebay

Options
This morning when i logged into my ebay account it said that some of my settings could not be shown such as items that i was selling. I have now gone back into my account at lunchtime and everything seems fines but it tells me that i am not selling any items!

I have searched for some of my items that i am selling and can find them but it says that they are being tracked in my ebay but i still cannot see them in my ebay! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Contains_Mild_Peril
    Options
    I've been trying to check on my eBay auctions today, but My Ebay says I'm not selling anything. It won't show my sold and unsold items either, though I can find my currently listed and recently sold items by searching using my username or keywords.
    Has anyone else been having this problem?
  • nickyt
    nickyt Posts: 915 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello,
    I had had problems since 6.30 this morning, when I treid to check if I had won something during the early hours. Lots of things were not working then.
    Thanks for any help and advice given
    ~~~Nicky~~~
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hiya. I've merged these threads as you both seem to be having the same problem with My Ebay today!

Haven't logged on myself today so can't comment personally. :confused:
  • StaffsSW
    StaffsSW Posts: 5,788 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Friday is "engineering development" day for the eBay tech team. A sample of members will start seeing the revised My Ebay Summary pages, and the changes to the search pages have gone in today.

It's traditionally the quietest time of the week for page views, so it's when most system changes are made.
    <--- Nothing to see here - move along --->
  • nickyt
    nickyt Posts: 915 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have noticed the changes now when I go onto ebay. I am getting the seach pages come up different, but saying that it's all working now.
    Thanks for any help and advice given
    ~~~Nicky~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family