Diversifying funds in SIPPS and ISAs
I started investing last year, first setting up an ISA, then a SIPP - VLS 60 for both. Is there any reason to choose a different multi-asset fund for each - perhaps shifting to drip-feed L&G Multi Index 5 for the SIPP? I'd like to continue with a passive approach, but wonder about any benefits to choosing a different (but similar) fund.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.5K Spending & Discounts
- 230.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 600.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171K Life & Family
- 244K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards