We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Nationwide and YBS regular savers
sav4it
Posts: 199 Forumite
I paid in the max into above two new accounts on 23/08/07.
Do they operate per calendar month? Can I pay in again on 01/09/07 or do I have to wait until 24/09/07?
I can't find the relevant info.
Do they operate per calendar month? Can I pay in again on 01/09/07 or do I have to wait until 24/09/07?
I can't find the relevant info.
0
Comments
-
Calendar month.0
-
Both, indeed most RSs operate on a calendar month - you can pay in again on 1/9/070
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards