Enhanced CV

Options
Hi all

my daughter has graduated and has been out working in a hospital as a health care support worker as well as volunteer work. She had now decided to take up nursing. She has an interview at a Uni for this and has been asked to provide an Enhanced CV. Can anyone who has done this tell me how long this CV should be ie how many pages? Her normal CV is 2 pages long....obviously she doesnt want to ramble on, but also not too short

Thanks

Comments

• agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'd never heard of it but it seems to be a medical subjects thing. If you do a search for "plymouth enhanced cv" you should get a result that links to a PDF titled AP(E)L and how it can benefit you. In it is a section that decribes what should be included in the enhanced CV.
  • WaxiesDargle
    WaxiesDargle Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • WaxiesDargle
    WaxiesDargle Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    Options
    There was some good info there thanks....no indication of how many pages though....oh well, we are thinking 3 pages for an Enhanced CV will be ok...soon find out!
  • ultimatedingbat
    Options
    Mine is 2 pages:)
  • Nahin
    Options
    I would use LinkedIn to see the CVs of nurses in any hospital or use Google Image to check nurse CV. The way to search LinkedIn is to visit Google.com and type site:linkedin.com nurse The format is not very important, but the job-person fit is. Since she is trying to change role from a care worker to a nurse, the challenge is in explaining her skills in nursing.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure