We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Waxing new skirting board
debbie42
Posts: 2,586 Forumite
We've got some untreated oak skirting board. I'm going to wax it before fixing it, with that brush on Ronseal wax. I figured it would make less mess that way.
Do I need to do anything with the other side? I figured not, but thought I'd double check before it was too late!
Thanks.
Do I need to do anything with the other side? I figured not, but thought I'd double check before it was too late!
Thanks.
Debbie
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards