Justice for Chunky

I just noticed this on the pensions forum board, I thought it was worth posting it here too:
hyubh wrote: »
Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop

Comments

• donnac2558
    donnac2558 Posts: 3,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I signed this earlier in the month.

Someone should torch the two wee !!!!!! that did this
  • chucknorris
    chucknorris Posts: 10,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    donnac2558 wrote: »
    I signed this earlier in the month.

Someone should torch the two wee !!!!!! that did this

I think there were 4 of them, but I agree with your proposed punishment. It is unfortunate that they cannot be named, people around them should be made aware.
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop
  • gettingready
    gettingready Posts: 11,330 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    They may not have been named by "official sources" but their photos were flying all over FB.

What is this about ban on owning animals? How will this ever help to punish people who hurt ANY animals?
  • chucknorris
    chucknorris Posts: 10,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    They may not have been named by "official sources" but their photos were flying all over FB.

What is this about ban on owning animals? How will this ever help to punish people who hurt ANY animals?

The punishments never look anywhere near as harsh as they should be to me. I'm pleased to hear that their anonymity wasn't 100% protected.
  • catkins
    catkins Posts: 5,703 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Animal cruelty never seems to be punished properly in this country.

It's worrying that it was youngsters who carried out this sickening attack. God knows what they may do next and banning them from owning animals is not going to make the slightest difference. The dog didn't belong to any of them anyway
    The world is over 4 billion years old and yet you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie
  • gunsandbanjos
    gunsandbanjos Posts: 12,246 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Signed, that is horrific. Poor wee thing, what is wrong with people.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport