We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cleaning the hob rings
Baby_A
Posts: 628 Forumite
Hi,
May sound daft but I really struggle with hob rings, I can never get the brush close to the edges, and hurt my fingers in the process, the rings have black marks. I recall seeing a wire brush but like a toothbrush form at someones house once, but cant find these in the shops.
Any ideas?
May sound daft but I really struggle with hob rings, I can never get the brush close to the edges, and hurt my fingers in the process, the rings have black marks. I recall seeing a wire brush but like a toothbrush form at someones house once, but cant find these in the shops.
Any ideas?
:j BABY A :j
0
Comments
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards