Presthaven sands wales

Found a site cheaper than sun holidays for presthaven sands, presthavendirect.co.uk they charge £500 for a school hol week which isn't bad.

I have booked a weekend easter for £150
Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.

Comments

• marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    An AWFUL private website, complete with typo's and only ONE caravan, that may or may not be available as the shoddy website isn't that informative.

No idea how you managed to book an Easter break with them, except to say it was NOT using their website.
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
  • chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    I had to call them after putting a request on there get intouch thing, but to be honest private owners tend to look after people better.
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
  • lea2012
    lea2012 Posts: 733 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    There is no chance whatsoever I would make a booking on that website. It has to be the most unsecure, dodgiest website I have ever seen!! I hope you haven't paid them any money as I would be seriously worried as to whether you will ever see it, or your holiday ever again!

£150 for easter isn't bad, but when you add park passes on at £30 each per adult then it all adds up! You could have booked a weekend direct with haven for £250 on their site at the minute and passes would be included, as well as the security of knowing it's a genuine booking!
    Lea :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport