Praise Easyjet, lowcostholidays, hoppa.com & Luton parking

Options
Just like to say thanks to these companies in refunding our money so quickly after Sharm el Sheikh flights were cancelled.

We always book all elements of our holidays ourselves and on the evening of Mon 23.11.15, we had an email from Easyjet to let us know they were suspending flights to Sharm until 6th Jan. We asked for a refund which arrived in our bank on 27.11.15.

On 24.11.15, we contacted lowcostholidays (hotel) and received our refund the following day. Hoppa.com (transfer in Sharm) and Luton Parking were both just as quick to process our refunds and within four days we have all our money back.

The efficient way these four companies have handled what must (for them) be a very difficult situation deserves to be commended.

Thanks to their quick refunding, we have the money to book a 'replacement' holiday to the Canaries (hopefully back to Sharm next year)

Comments

• redmalc
    redmalc Posts: 1,433 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Your comments are noted and I am glad you are happy with the response you have had.
    My dealings with Hoppa are completely different,I would not touch them with a barge pole,bunch of cowboys
  • Hi cornerstone13,

You are very welcome! Thank you so much for your appreciation, it means a lot to us.
    I'm truly pleased to hear you are so satisfied with the way we have handled your booking. Please be assured we are taking a great care of our customers, and we are always trying our hardest to provide the highest level of service and help as much as possible, so I'm very happy it suits you so well.
    Wish you the best time away and hope we will assist you with many more wonderful holidays in the future.

Best Regards,
    Magda S
  • Hello 'No hit Sherlock',

Thank you for your comment. Please be advised, that if you book a flight with accommodation and/or other travel product(s), we voluntarily accept that this is a "Package" falling within the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations. For every such combination which you book with us we will voluntarily extend our obligations to you to those which exist under the Package Travel Regulations to increase your protection and security.
    I hope it clears things up for you.

Best Regards,
    Magda S
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills