We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How quickly can I switch?
matty_art
Posts: 219 Forumite
Hi,
I recently switched an old account to Coop to take advantage of their joining offer - about 2-3 months ago. The switch fully completed but I believe the autoforwarding element of the switch might still be active. My partner has just had an email from Nationwide offering a switching bonus for both of us.
is it ok to switch my Coop account across to Nationwide already? Could it be an issue if the autoforwarding is still active? I'm a home owner and have a mortgage and no previous credit issues so no big concerns about credit rating.
I recently switched an old account to Coop to take advantage of their joining offer - about 2-3 months ago. The switch fully completed but I believe the autoforwarding element of the switch might still be active. My partner has just had an email from Nationwide offering a switching bonus for both of us.
is it ok to switch my Coop account across to Nationwide already? Could it be an issue if the autoforwarding is still active? I'm a home owner and have a mortgage and no previous credit issues so no big concerns about credit rating.
0
Comments
-
Auto forwarding lasts for 36 months, so you will have a long wait.0
-
Ah, thought it was a lot shorter than that! Can you switch with autoforwarding still active - presumably so if it lasts that long?0
-
Go ahead and switch.
Was the Nationwide email about their standard refer-a-friend offer of £100 each, or a different offer?0 -
YorkshireBoy wrote: »Go ahead and switch.
Was the Nationwide email about their standard refer-a-friend offer of £100 each, or a different offer?
Yes that's the one, thanks.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
