We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Car Insurance for provisional

Options
Hi

I have a non-EU license (5 years) and a UK provisional license (4 months). I have been resident in the UK from Feb 2007. I am finding it difficult to get any online quotes as most of the sites require for Full UK license. I have tried several insurance sites but it is always the same

Does anyone know of insurance companies who will be able to quote for my particular circumstances .

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks
I have learnt that living life to the fullest gives you a much better high than alcohol or drugs !

Comments

• custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    i didnt struggle getting quotes for a provisional.it may be your non UK status.
    forget doing it online and phone up. just use the ones with freephone numbers 1st
  • Ferrari360
    Options
    Hi, i insured my car on a provisional licence with Quinn Direct, after i passed my test no added costs were introduced. :T

Give them a try, if all else fails like mentioned above, ring around.

http://www.quinndirect.com

Hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills