French bank accounts
I now live in France and have my pension paid into a French bank by electronic transfer.They seem to be completely unaware of the new legislation covering these transfers as they take up to 5 days to credit my account. I have complained to the bank who steadfastly ignore me because I am just a customer.I have written to the EU commissioner and have a letter from him telling me they are acting illegally I have changed my French bank and have been reimbursed for any fines by my previous bank. My new bank is now doing the same thing. Apart from setting light to the branch,can anyone advise me how I may progress this problem . It is rife in France and badly effect all on low incomes.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.5K Life & Family
- 246.7K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards