sell buy back manchester

recently had a transaction fro my bank sell buyback manchester
they took £83 without my permission. anyone heard of these as I've googled and can find no phone number!

Comments

• Pixie5740
    Pixie5740 Posts: 14,515
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    What kind of transaction? Debits card? BACS? CHAPS? Faster Payment?
  • mrtoes76 wrote: »
    they took £83 without my permission. anyone heard of these as I've googled and can find no phone number!

You may do better by remembering who you have given your card details to in the last few weeks. If the deduction is a direct debit, you can ask for the money to be refunded back to you immediately.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • I've had the same done too me. I have had 74.82 taken off me and used at SELL - RENT - BUYBACK MANCHESTER GB and I live in Plymouth. How can I get my money back? Somebody has copied my details and has spent my money at this place and I certainly didn't give consent. Can you help me? The bank wouldn't even help me. I just want my money back. I have a daughter and now she has to go without things because of it and that's the hardest part.
  • stclair
    stclair Posts: 6,843
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I've had the same done too me. I have had 74.82 taken off me and used at SELL - RENT - BUYBACK MANCHESTER GB and I live in Plymouth. How can I get my money back? Somebody has copied my details and has spent my money at this place and I certainly didn't give consent. Can you help me? The bank wouldn't even help me. I just want my money back. I have a daughter and now she has to go without things because of it and that's the hardest part.

Tell your bank you dispute the transaction and request a charge back.
    Im an ex employee RBS Group
    However Any Opinion Given On MSE Is Strictly My Own
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 43,884
    Forumite
    I've had the same done too me. I have had 74.82 taken off me and used at SELL - RENT - BUYBACK MANCHESTER GB and I live in Plymouth. How can I get my money back? Somebody has copied my details and has spent my money at this place and I certainly didn't give consent. Can you help me? The bank wouldn't even help me. I just want my money back. I have a daughter and now she has to go without things because of it and that's the hardest part.

Write to the bank, explain that you have no knowledge of this transaction and request repayment to your account.
  • xylophone
    xylophone Posts: 43,884
    Forumite
    The name looks somewhat similar to this

https://www.store-credit.co.uk/sign-up/sign-contract

Has either OP entered into a credit agreement with a store recently?
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Could it be the chain Cash Generators?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts