Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Coupon Code - over 22% off

Options
Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd share this as I fixed my grandad's computer using the freeware scanner version and I wanted to upgrade to him to the full version :T but couldn't find a coupon HOWEVER I found a discount link on an newsletter e-mail that still works.

I cant say if this is better than antivirus as they say its an anti-malware not an antivirus.

h-t-t-p: store.malwarebytes.org/342/purl-ANTI-MALWARE20

Was: £19.28
Now: £15.42

The difference between the free version and the paid version is the paid version is always scanning in the background, like a traditional antivirus. The freeware version you have to manually scan but when your granddad likes to click every popup and install trojans it doesn't help then but now with the full version it will stop it from happening in the first place.

I'm not affiliated with the company - I bought it as it helped me fix my grandads computer and thought I'd share the discount. I cant say if this is better than antivirus as they say its an anti-malware not an antivirus.

Works out at 22% discount :beer:

Enjoy!

Comments

• bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Options
    The biggest problem with any computer is the fleshy bit between the monitor and keyboard. :)
  • OCTOBERS_VERY_OWN
    Options
    I get at least 2 phone calls a month from my gran dad when hes clicked something or downloaded something or other I wish he would buy a mac but I don't have the heart to teach him!
  • bubblesbonbon
    Options
    Unfortunately the "for life" licence was discontined a few years back.
    This has been replaced by this annual renewable offering
    "It's nice to be important but more important to be nice"

John Templeton 1912-2008
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills