Ryanair Beta Website - charged for debit card!

Options
Raine_E_Day
Raine_E_Day Posts: 812 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
Some hiccups - and minor annoyances, a few which spring to mind listed below. Tried both IE and Firefox - same result. Link for 'Classic Site' did not work.

After searching for flights for less than 5 seconds kept being timed out. I cleared cache - made no difference.

Incorrect date shown for check-in.

Not easy to see how to print boarding pass (you need to ignore what appear to be links at top of page and scroll down).

And worse - charged for using Visa Debit Card! I see I am not alone as Trip Advisor has a few posts regarding this. After having ridiculous conversation with on-line chat I have sent a complaint message asking for refund. It is not happening to everyone, so this is just a head's up to check if you are booking.
“Rain drops are not the ones who bring the clouds.”

Comments

• IEscapedCLC
    Options
    Worst upgrade to a website ever!

Cannot use it on either an Android smartphone or tablet, does not run properly on a desktop running Explorer.

Flights normally start reducing or going up in price on the old site, now they are remaining static, which is an error. The whole point was checking Ryanair almost daily to find out if you could catch the flight price drop just right to get a good deal, this feature appears no longer to work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure