London Capital and Finance

Comments

• A further company worth a cursory look is Aston Beckworth Limited, Company number 10142114.

The directors and loan history bear scrutiny.
  • Supercalafragalistic
    Supercalafragalistic Posts: 138 Forumite
    edited 22 February 2019 at 4:41PM
    Botheredin wrote: »
    It would be interesting to see the deal terms between Surge, RP Digital and others.

It appears that the main director of Surge and directors of other companies live a Champagne Charlie lifestyle whilst the two directors of RP Digital do not.

Coupled with the Surge comments along the lines of “we have addresses in common but the two companies operate independently” one might suspect that {text removed by MSE Forum Team}, director of RP Digital, might be about to be thrown under a bus.

Actually, Surge appears to have very little contact with the other firms involved with common directors in the LCF bit. The lead gen tracks back only to RP Digital it appears?

Quite clever if that’s what they’ve done and one, less than competent, former assistant bank manager takes the fall.[/QUOTE

Companies House...about 17 companies in common.

• Botheredin
    Botheredin Posts: 92 Forumite
    It would be interesting to see the deal terms between Surge, RP Digital and others.

It appears that the main director of Surge and directors of other companies live a Champagne Charlie lifestyle whilst the two directors of RP Digital do not.

Coupled with the Surge comments along the lines of “we have addresses in common but the two companies operate independently” one might suspect that {text removed by MSE Forum Team}, director of RP Digital, might be about to be thrown under a bus.

Actually, Surge appears to have very little contact with the other firms involved with common directors in the LCF bit. The lead gen tracks back only to RP Digital it appears?

Quite clever if that’s what they’ve done and one, less than competent, former assistant bank manager takes the fall.[/QUOTE

Companies House...about 17 companies in common.

Sure, but where do these companies appear connected to LCF other than through RP Digital?
  • Supercalafragalistic

Sure, but where do these companies appear connected to LCF other than through RP Digital?

{text removed by MSE Forum Team} director of surge air and surge investments, would suggest his involvement in the lifestyle part maybe more than you might think, also would seem to have more in common than office space.
  • Botheredin

{text removed by MSE Forum Team} director of surge air and surge investments, would suggest his involvement in the lifestyle part maybe more than you might think, also would seem to have more in common than office space.

Understood. My point was that the main marketing activity that his co-director indeed focusses on tracks to RPDigital only and that seems like a "nothing to do with me, speak to {text removed by MSE Forum Team}" line?

Different thoughts?
  • Supercalafragalistic
    edited 22 February 2019 at 4:42PM

Understood. My point was that the main marketing activity that his co-director indeed focusses on tracks to RPDigital only and that seems like a "nothing to do with me, speak to {text removed by MSE Forum Team}" line?

Different thoughts?

No, no different thoughts.I see your point. I believe {text removed by MSE Forum Team} may have a track on this.
  • Botheredin
    edited 22 February 2019 at 4:42PM

I see your point. I agree , no tracks obviously visible between the two...although I believe {text removed by MSE Forum Team} may have a line on this.

Lets hope he or she does and makes it clear to those who can do something meaningful... soon.
  • It will be interesting how many of those responsible face up to the investors and how many try and run.

If I was on the hook for it, I'd probably try and disappear. Not because I'd fear the police, but because there's always the chance that among those 11,000 people who have lost out, at least a few will be criminal types.

Statistically, the odds would not be in your favour.
  • It will be interesting how many of those responsible face up to the investors and how many try and run.

If I was on the hook for it, I'd probably try and disappear. Not because I'd fear the police, but because there's always the chance that among those 11,000 people who have lost out, at least a few will be criminal types.

Statistically, the odds would not be in your favour.

It's an interesting point of view. Not one I'd pursue personally, yet interesting.
  • Botheredin wrote: »
    It's an interesting point of view. Not one I'd pursue personally, yet interesting.

No, most people are law abiding and would accept they gambled and lost.
    But if you pick a large enough random sample, you'll eventually include a criminal, or someone related to a criminal etc.

I think you'd be safer committing a large fraud against a single company.

Upsetting a large sample of people you don't know is quite risky in my book.

Maybe that's what happened in the Privilege Wealth case, where someone was shot in Panama?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback