We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

St Michaels Freezer Book

2»

Comments

  • If it is the author is Madeline Fraser and there are some cheaper copies on some auction sites than the copy on my earlier post.
    Now debtfree except for the mortgage!
  • I think it's madeline fraser, ISBN 0 906320 70 4. Good luck

    Thanks for the ISBN number - quite a few on Amazon!
    Now debtfree except for the mortgage!
  • I have recommended this book on various threads a few times - it's brilliant. I have got a few copies from charity shops for friends and relations. My Mum was the one with the original copy.
    “the princess jumped from the tower & she learned that she could fly all along. she never needed those wings.”
    Amanda Lovelace, The Princess Saves Herself in this One
  • Muppet81
    Muppet81 Posts: 951
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    This brings back memories.
    I bought this book for my Mum for her birthday and she had just got a freezer and was thrilled with the book. I still remember the paper I wrapped it in, lovely big sunflowers, it looked so pretty and my Mums face lit up when she saw it. She died 20 years ago but I still have the book and enjoy using it.
    Pam
    x
    Thank you for this site :jNow OH and I are both retired, MSE is a Godsend
  • Just got this through ebay, nice to see the old traditional recipes.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.