IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Fined for tax exempt vehicle?!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Myriddin
    Myriddin Posts: 223 Forumite
    Options
    15_MILLION wrote: »
    I find that pretty offensive
    There are days on this forum when the Holier Than Thou Brigade seem to congregate with the sole purpose of inflating their rather sad and inadequate egos - today appears to be one such day!

Take consolation from the fact that when these Saintly creatures of low esteem have delivered their sermons then their halos quickly fade and they return to their sad, and often, monotonous existences where none of them would ever dare say these things to your face.

A remedy: Imagine them stood before you whilst you raise two fingers in that defiant gesture made famous by the Yeoman Archers before Crecy, Poitiers and Agincourt. :beer:
    'People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.' Wizard's first rule © Terry Goodkind.
  • 15_MILLION
    Options
    Myriddin wrote: »
    "where none of them would ever dare say these things to your face.

Wow!! Ok Big Keyboard Warrior, I forgive you, now you run along back to 'la la' land and bury your head back in your wizard books

"The Wizard's Fourth Rule, he called it. He said that there was magic in sincere forgiveness, in the Fourth Rule. Magic to heal. In forgiveness you grant, and more so in the forgiveness you receive."

:A
  • Myriddin
    Options
    Wow!! Ok Big Keyboard Warrior, I forgive you, now you run along back to 'la la' land and bury your head back in your wizard books

"The Wizard's Fourth Rule, he called it. He said that there was magic in sincere forgiveness, in the Fourth Rule. Magic to heal. In forgiveness you grant, and more so in the forgiveness you receive."

:A
    I think there may be crossed wires here - my post was in support of you, not about you! lol Nevermind, the Wizard forgives all transgressions. ;)
    'People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.' Wizard's first rule © Terry Goodkind.
  • Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think there may be crossed wires here - my post was in support of you, not about you! lol ;)

That's what I thought as well! Maybe if you had attached the V11 to your post ????? :rotfl:
  • Myriddin
    Options
    Guys_Dad wrote: »
    Maybe if you had attached the V11 to your post ????? :rotfl:
    I would have done but someone said Abracadabra and it vanished in a puff of smoke! :D
  • 15_MILLION
    Options
    I think there may be crossed wires here - my post was in support of you, not about you! lol Nevermind, the Wizard forgives all transgressions. ;)

:embarasse

Oooppss!!
    ..So sorry Myriddin, I obviously read your post wrong! Although thank you for sending the post! (If only the DVLA bothered to do the same!! :mad:)

ps: I'll delete my previous reply to you if you like, unless you like the challenge to magic it away yourself?
  • Myriddin
    Options
    ps: I'll delete my previous reply to you if you like

Leave it alone to stand as a salutary lesson to all. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport