Nathalie's Moving-Out Fund

2»

Replies

• well done it can be really tough saving especially when you see so many nice things around
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email [email protected]
  • hello Natalie,

Don't worry about the financial goals all of the time. Living day to day is more important sometimes. I am an insulin dependant diabetic and spent a fair while of today unconscious after i cleaned my kitchen - so although it was an NSD for me lol. I gotta laugh sometimes.

hugs. swxxxxx

Thank you, SW. As it happens, I have chronic illnesses that impact my productivity and finances, though you'd probably have guessed that, going on the fact that I list PIP in my signature.
    ESA (Support Group), PIP (Care Segment), eBay
    If I get my hands on some money, I'll kiss its green skin, and I'll ask its dirty face, "where the Hell have you been?".
  • I cashed out £1 from FeaturePoints today. I had been trying for £5, but days passed with no new points, so I'm going for 2x£1 instead.
    If I get my hands on some money, I'll kiss its green skin, and I'll ask its dirty face, "where the Hell have you been?".
  • I'm very nearly able to withdraw £10 from Swagbucks. I hope that that works.

In the meantime, I'm going to list some more things on eBay.
  • Extra Money!
    Just claimed £10 Amazon from Swagbucks. Hopefully it'll process in the next few days.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Iceland's helping struggling pensioners

It's giving out free £30 food vouchers

MSE News

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum