We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
cupcake boxes / sock cupcakes
iammumtoone
Posts: 6,377
Forumite
This year I am going to attempt sock cupcakes.
Can someone recommend where to buy single cupcake boxes at a reasonable price.
If anyone is looking for boxes to hold 4. I saw some in home bargains for 89p for 3. Unfortunately they did not sell single ones
I am only looking for about 4-6 so don't want anywhere that charges high postage. Ideally I would prefer to buy from a store.
Also what do people use for the 'cherry' and decorations and how do you get these to hold? I thought of beads but don't know how to stick them on, I am not keen on using pins.
Thanks
Can someone recommend where to buy single cupcake boxes at a reasonable price.
If anyone is looking for boxes to hold 4. I saw some in home bargains for 89p for 3. Unfortunately they did not sell single ones
I am only looking for about 4-6 so don't want anywhere that charges high postage. Ideally I would prefer to buy from a store.
Also what do people use for the 'cherry' and decorations and how do you get these to hold? I thought of beads but don't know how to stick them on, I am not keen on using pins.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Poundland sell 6 pack of single cupcake boxes. I've used pom-poms & mini lollipops before as the cherry.Got Married 16/09/11 :j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards