PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Tuesday 29th September 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• dumpling
    dumpling Posts: 2,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good morning everyone :hello:

What a beautiful morning here with loads of warm sunshine. I've already had my friend come over as well as my eldest DD with my grandson. It's been pretty hectic and I need a cuppa now :).

After a day spent at the hospital, my grandson has been pronounced fit and well and he certainly looked full of beans this morning. He has to go back to clinic and have an eeg but he is fine to go back to school and carry on with his normal activities. It is a huge relief to say the least.

snoozer, I'm so glad the wedding was lovely, what will you do with all your spare time now :rotfl::rotfl:.
    tru, enjoy a lovely long shower in peace and quiet
    TA, it gladdens my heart to hear about how well Mr TA is doing.
    csarina, I've just bought a new hotpoint washing machine and it's very fancy, it takes just under 2 hours for a cottons wash at 40 with a spin speed of 1600. Although it takes a bit longer than my old one the spin is much better so washing dries a lot quicker especially if I have to use the dryer.

My DD15 is home with a bad cold and temperature so I will put on my nurse hat and go and see if she needs anything.
    Pizza for tea so that is nice and easy. I'm expecting a tesco shop this afternoon so I will have to put it away. Other than that I am planning to chill out with my knitting.

Hope you all have a great day whatever you are up to, take care xx
  • HoneyBee83
    Options
    Morning all,

Another lovely sunny day here altho there is a little chill in the air.
    Just popping on during my tea break at work, I wish i wasn't working, i really fancy having a lazy day. Thankfully my housework is all up to date so i can defo relax this evening.
    Easy easy tea later, ham, egg and chips...have quite the craving! Hope my eggs are still in date :o:o.
    Just put in my Asda order for 2 weeks time- I do my large shop on payday. They sent me a £10 off £75 shop so thought i would stock up heavy,bulky items such as washing powder and pet foods. I won't need to buy those next month now.

Right, had better get back to it and earn those pennies!
    Have good days all, will be back later for a lurk xx
    Emergency Savings #73 = £1,500/£2,000
    Savings Pot £1,440.00
    Xmas 2018=£100/£300 Australia =£0.00/6000
  • busiscoming2
    Options
    Morning all,

Snoozer - So glad you had wonderful weather for DD's Wedding. I expect it will take you a while to 'come down', I know it did when my DD got married :)

Sunshine again, two lots of washing hung out. Just made some quiches for tea tonight. We will have them with salad and new pots.

DH has to take his car for an MOT shortly. I know it's going to be expensive as it is having two new tyres too :(

Off to work in a little while. Glad it's bright. I do hate wet play!

Have a fab day :)
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,235 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    LW - Did you have a good holiday?
    It was a lovely break, thanks - beautiful hotel, and dog-friendly so we met some lovely pooches, too!

However - I'm in a big lupus flare, so only skim reading and not really posting much; need to save energy for canine guests! Two arriving in the next 10 minutes.;)
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • Gers
    Gers Posts: 12,054 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening.

Back from my trek round JL. I skateboarded my way round the shop, after a bacon sandwich in the coffee shop! New duvet, brushed cotton bedding, cosy socks, thermo-cup for the car all went back to the car within half an hour and I was back looking a curtain material. After a deal of humming and haaing on my part I eventually ordered one set of curtains as a try-and-see. Also bought one steel finish pole. I did not realise that buying such stuff is so difficult or stressful. At the last place we didn't need or have curtains. Here we are not overlooking anything or anyone but I feel winter curtains are needed.

Didn't get to Dunelm this time Camelot, next trip.

No wine tonight, just a cup of tea by my side. Cosy socks are already paying off as my toes are warm and toasty.

LM - sorry to hear about your flare-up. Hope you can take things easy for a wee while.
  • wealthygirl
    Options
    Good evening everyone,

Another lovely day again washed our bedding last night and hung it out this morning so it is nice and dry.

LW sorry to hear about your flare up.
    snoozer so glad the DDs wedding was a wonderful occasion, take your time and recover.
    TA glad you had a nice day yesterday.
    hugs to everyone.

Another day at work went well.

I have made a roasted vegetable lasagne for dinner, which was lovely and enjoyed by all. DD wants to take some to school tomorrow for her lunch.

I am up to date on the housework for the moment, so will do washing ready to hang out tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening everyone.
    SPC 11 #445
  • HOWMUCH
    HOWMUCH Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good evening everyone and thank you for the warm welcome. I was out early doors this morning I was on the 7.12am bus to my daughters to look after DGS, we caught the 8.29am bus to Sheffield and the the 9.25 to Buxton got there for 10.53 went to the Pavilion and the Park DGS went on the play equipment, we sent photos to mum who was busy at work. So we spent time in the park wondered around town and went in the Chazzers bought him a Scooty puppet complete with magic wand looked brand new and a cash register. Then caught the bus to Castleton had a wonder around and then back to Sheffield and then home, we was back for 6.15pm both very tired.
    Why pay full price when you may get it YS ;)
  • Butterfly_Brain
    Options
    Another lovely day, keeping on top of the washing, all beds are now done and a lot of new towels that I bought for the new bathroom. Getting the new blinds at the weekend, I will be glad to see the back of the old ones.

tru it is lovely when it is all done isn't it. I won't be doing our bathroom again for at least 10 years, it was a nightmare!

Snoozer, you were so lucky with the weather :D
    I am so glad that everything went well at the wedding, now it is time for you to put your feet up, you deserve it x

LW sorry to hear that your Lupus is playing up. But at least you have two little lodgers on their way to brighten you up.

Garage phoned to say that the car is ready, but as I am not allowed to drive anymore because of my sight, it has to stay there overnight because DH doesn't get home until just after 8pm, so he will pick it up tomorrow morning when he gets home from his early shift.

DS has just come downstairs smelling like a tart's boudoir, he is off out for a pint with his mates, he won't be late out because he has college tomorrow.

Night, night all x
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business