Very grateful for advise
I am a 45 year old dentist working in the NHS in the north. I have 2 young boys. I am enrolled in the NHS pension and have around 30,000 in a cash isa. I pay around 12,000 pounds/ annum into the NHS pension. I earn around 58,000/ year. I don't have a clue about investing. I have read a bit but there is so much data on stuff like vanguard, smithfunds that my brains get clouded . I own a house, bought it and have paid 85% of the mortgage. I humbly request some guidance. I am concerned about the future as ours is a very stressful profession and our careers can end any moment..so lots of insecurity among us...
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards