Tell us what you think of the new email design

Options
2»

Comments

• claphambaby
    Options
    It is useless. I now cannot even see the line which allows me to click on it to get the mobile version as my outlook page obscures it totally with ads on the right. On the old design at least I could do that and thereby eliminate the ads. Could someone who is not a whizz kid but knows how to design something that functions easily for us non technies please be invited to help resolve this? I cannot read it in the form that it is was delivered to my inbox and now I cannot click for the mobile version because it is invisible.
  • bigbargainaddict
    Options
    Please revert back to the old view - I get it on a computer, not a mobile and its not so easy for me to read. Where has the section about offers for mse gone?
    Please revert back.
  • claphambaby
    Options
    markipad wrote: »
    Seems a disaster for me on iPad Air! In landscape mode, which is surely how most people use a tablet, the columns are shifted all over the place, and there is a huge blank area in the body of the email! Did it really need changing? It worked fine for me before!

It is awful still. I cannot read it as the online read btton is too far over on the right of my e mail which is obscured by outlook ads which will not disappear. I used to click on to the online version but last week could not and despite my comments before nothing seems to have BEEN DONE. tHIS IS A DISASTER. gET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THE TECHIE TWIT WHO DESIGNED THIS AND RETURN TO THE OLD USER FRIENDLY FORMAT PLEASE.
  • claphambaby
    Options
    Just found the teeny almost invisible link to the left that enables one to use an online version. Why not put this back at the top but also on the left where it can be easily be seen by those of us that need glasses? Whoever designed this clearly has little idea of what the ordinary consumer needs which is weird for a website run for consumers benefit!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure