postage to germany ???????????

Options
13»

Comments

• njb1001
    Options
    dazza.mk wrote: »
    the transfer will be free (due to EU legislation)

Any idea what legislation that is? I am being charged £20 by Barclays for a € transfer!
  • frivolous_fay
    Options
    njb1001 wrote: »
    Any idea what legislation that is? I am being charged £20 by Barclays for a € transfer!

It's free incoming, not outgoing! Blame all the people who didn't want us to have the euro ;)
    My TV is broken! :cry:
    Edit: refunded £515 for TV 1.5 years out of warranty - thank you Sale of Goods Act! :j
  • ormus
    ormus Posts: 42,714 Forumite
    Options
    no idea what a bundle of clothes would cost to germany,, but a book posted to finland cost me 3 quid today.
    Get some gorm.
  • conspirator
    Options
    boots1 wrote: »
    hi i have recently started to sell stuff on ebay just small bits, clothing etc
    to try and make some extra cash for xmas

i have listed a bundle of clothing and i have put postage only within the uk,this is only because i am wary about posting abroad because i know nothing about it !

even so someone has contacted me to see if i will post to germany,i would imagine the bundle will probably go for about £50 but to buy it new it would have been about £450

if i knew it was safe then i would consider international postage,can someone tell me what i need to do ensure it definately gets there,what kind of compensation level i should place and what i should charge the item i really heavy probably about 15/20kg,also is there anything i should check with the buyer the feedback if over 200 and its 100% at the minute

thanks in advance boots

Post office do a service called " air-sure " and this tracks the package from sender to reciever with insurance included.

Look into this for security. :)
    Quidco:
    Start Date: 03/09/07
    £51.12 GBP:D
    Comping wins:
    Start Date: 03/09/07
    Trend micro internet suite, Eminem Encore album, john Legend single :rolleyes:
    Test & Vote:
    Start Date: 05/09/07
    2000 :o
  • boots1_2
    Options
    hi
    thanks for all of your posts,i eventually decided against the idea and sold it to a uk bidder so panic over
    thanks again boots
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport