🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Boots 3 for 2

Options
1234568»

Comments

• sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Thank you Lufoo7 :) You're always great with this, every year! :)
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Codes are not permitted on the Grabbit board and have been removed. If in doubt please read this. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

a post containing a code has been removed.
  • mum1964
    mum1964 Posts: 305 Forumite
    Options
    jcash81 wrote: »
    I got the Elizabeth Arden New York set that's on offer for my daughter at £24.50, when buying selected Elizabeth Arden you then get the big daddy set (that's priced at £300) for £52. But when buying selected Elizabeth Arden you also get a free set worth £34.50 and also a free mascara. Then to top it off boots are doing a 10% off when you spend £60! So total for all that worked out at £68 ish ;-) shame it wouldn't let me also put code in for £10 points when I spent £60 but still very good deal X

Hi
    Which products do I need to add to get the £34.50 free gift, can't seemed to find it, nor the free mascara.
    SWAGBUCKS STTD 10/11/2013
    CASHED OUT £145
  • littlereddevil
    Options
    I got the Elizabeth Arden New York set that's on offer for my daughter at £24.50, when buying selected Elizabeth Arden you then get the big daddy set (that's priced at £300) for £52. But when buying selected Elizabeth Arden you also get a free set worth £34.50 and also a free mascara. Then to top it off boots are doing a 10% off when you spend £60! So total for all that worked out at £68 ish ;-) shame it wouldn't let me also put code in for £10 points when I spent £60 but still very good deal X

I'm not finding the free gift?
    travelover
  • Westie123
    Options
    Hi,
    The free gift will add to your basket automatically when you spend over £45 on selected Elizabeth Arden . I don't think it shows when you search but it is the Elizabeth Arden Holly Fulton Autumn GWP.
    Hope this helps.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,124 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Free gift was for limited time only - I think I saw last week something like a last chance to get it, in store. So it might have been gone.
    ally.
  • BlueEyedGirl
    BlueEyedGirl Posts: 1,753 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Like I said previously looks like the free gifts have sold out, despite one being in my order confirmation I didn't get it in the box!
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Any people know about this week's Star Gift - 30th October please? :)
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Laura Ashley Ultimate Indulgence Gift collection £20
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I am so impressed with this! I'm still tempted although I have enough non-essential make-up to last me a lifetime (I wear it 6 days out if 7).

Long gone are the days I used to do this - would then open the boxes with glee with my mum and sister and divide up the goodies between us. A relatively low cost treat that gave us all some pleasure! A pattern quickly emerged though, ie myself and my mum always doing the buying, my sister doing the taking :D
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport