🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Boots 3 for 2

Options

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sjay wrote: »
    Yes still got the points. Pretty sure I picked up some similar sets in the Christmas sale at £2.40 and was pleased with them for that price. If you count the points as cash value (I will spend the points in the the 70% off sale so count it as gift card cash) then yes they are good value for the price.

Thanks, collected mine today, sadly not the fragrance, still decent value, points added as expected, then spent on the reduced Champney's products!!! So win, win.

Thanks op.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Barny1979
    Barny1979 Posts: 7,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yankee Candles jars instore now and also a good selection, all in stock on the website, including their christmas range and advent calendar range of candles.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not that impressed with the first couple of star gifts
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • jcash81
    Options
    What are they?
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I saw some staff unpacking some adverts in store yesterday, apparently the first two are

Smashbox #shapematters 3 in 1 contouring palette at £30

And then

Girl ghost party prep set at £29.99

Or the other way
  • jcash81
    Options
    Figgi wrote: »
    I saw some staff unpacking some adverts in store yesterday, apparently the first two are

Smashbox #shapematters 3 in 1 contouring palette at £30

And then

Girl ghost party prep set at £29.99

Or the other way

The smashbox looks good 😀
  • BlueEyedGirl
    Options
    Got the Christmas gift guide yesterday, some nice items this year. Love the Orla Kiely things but they are not on 3 for 2.
  • cazpumpkin
    Options
    Had a look at my local Boots Yesterday At the Christmas range Which was laid out Upstairs In its own special room

I just didn't think much of what was on offer compared to last year. I thought the number 7 and The Ted Baker range were better last year, Last year there was much more makeup , For example number sevens best of the best And the huge Ted Baker beauty Box, This year the emphasis is very much on cheaper to make products Such as bubble bath, Body lotions.

I can hand on heart say there is nothing I want to buy this year. I do not like paying say £8 for a gift And when you open it There are a couple of MINIs inside Which cost £1.50 each downstairs If you know what I mean

This year I have decided to just buy a couple of the Minis On the 3 for 2 offer for Stocking fillers, Not any of the big box set for main presents

Apologies for the capital letters everywhere I'm not Quite sure what's wrong with my phone lol
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Boots are confusing me! I got my preview invite in my married name (which I updated several weeks ago) just under 2 weeks ago. On Wednesday I got my coupons through in my maiden name :huh: ive finally this morning got my new advantage card in my married name and I asked in store if I can still use my coupons which they said yes they should be fine.

They also messed up the dates of the events at the top of my coupon book, it says Wednesday 29th at my local and Thursday 30th at Leamington, asked and the day is right but that date is wrong, anybody else get that?

As for the gift guide, I really don't like the lay out. It visually looks great but numbering items then giving descriptions elsewhere isn't good for me. As for what there is I'm underwhelmed. I've been a huge fan of the boots Xmas range for many years and have always got gifts from there. This year, although I have my eye of a couple of presents I can't see myself buying anything for me. I used to, in previous years end up with several star gifts for myself before Xmas and buy in the sale after. As another poster has said the little boxes don't represent good value when they contain the minis. I'll be able to do 1 lot of £50, mainly with the toy range fir my nieces and nephew. I need to case my local joint to see what toys they have and plan accordingly
    :money::rotfl::T
  • 32b3in2013
    32b3in2013 Posts: 2,440 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't like the gift guide either. It's far too 'arty' this year. Don't think I will be buying anything if all they have is what's in the brochure.
    SPC9 #125 - £816.85
    SPC10 #125 - £851.81
    SPC 11 #7 - £968.46
    SPC 12 #7 - £2682.90
    SPC 13 #7 - £4829.85
    SPC 14 #7 - £4173.30
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing