Call Yerself a Martin Lewis fan?

Then send an email to "the one show" asking why Martin was ousted by Dom Littlewood, when the chirpy, cockney one has managed to encourage viewers in to the wine market only a matter of weeks b4 wine expert Alun Griffiths has called for a collapse in city bonuses to hit the price of investment wines by 30%!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Martin has never claimed to be able to call asset markets, despite his love of things financial. Ex-used car salesman Dom however thinks a few months hosting a property prog make him George Soros. Now he stands to reep the rewards of his hubris.

Go for it Lweis-ees!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/theoneshow/contact/comment.shtml

Comments

• asea
    asea Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    I think I'm being thick - I'm not sure what you mean!?
    nothing to see here, move along...
  • Stavros_3
    Stavros_3 Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    asea wrote: »
    I think I'm being thick - I'm not sure what you mean!?

You beat me to it
    Liquidity is when you look at your investment portfolio and **** your pants
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,971 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    I missed that part of the show and I don't think its online to watch so cant really comment.
    2020 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #20 £1495.03/£2760 OP
  • freebird65
    freebird65 Posts: 1,751 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I wouldn't call wine investments an asset class - although I guess you could call an en primeur investment a "future". Very high risk and not something most people should play with unless you can afford to lose everything you put in.

Are you saying that a recommendation by this Dom chap made you invest in wine and now the market has dropped and you're not happy?

Or am I missing the point completely?
  • DawnW
    DawnW Posts: 7,439 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    It wouldn't be any use me investing in wine - I would only drink it! :rotfl:
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Hello Sledgehead :)

I'm an ickle bit confused (what's new? :D), but I'm pretty sure this thread doesn't belong in Savings & Investments :o so I'll move it to Martin's Board: Appearances where it will hopefully receive a better response...
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    Crabman :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport