We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Ugg Boots from £62 delivered

1…589590592594595…987

Comments

  • hi, cloggs have a 10% discount code off their uggs, well off all their stock actually and it is free delivery, not much but if it helps someone save a few pounds...code is DAY10...and it is only valid for 10 days.. HTH
  • pinkgem
    pinkgem Posts: 3,299 Forumite
    i'm still thinking about the denim ones from schuh. i'm just not sure what they will look like over skinny jeans.

    i really wanted cardys but after trying 2 sizes they just don't stay on my feet, too big in the heels :(
  • I bought a pair of classic shorts in black size 5 from cloggs.co.uk earlier (couldn't find them in stock anywhere else either); used the 10% discount code DAY10 and went through Quidco which has tracked at another 10% despite it only quoting 5%. If the cashback comes through the total cost will be less than £114, bargain! :j
  • pinkgem
    pinkgem Posts: 3,299 Forumite
    I've got a pair of tall black uggs that i got for christmas, size 6, that are a wee bit too small for me. I've not even worn them! So if anyone wants them give me a shout, no idea if they are genuine or not to be honest, they look real but i wouldn't like to say for certain!

    you can't advertise, swap or sell on here sorry
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,847 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    graemewh wrote: »
    why get back to you Jenny?


    I wanted to see if there really is a cheaper version of Ugg boots that do not keel over- and ones by Hastings and Love Australia are not that much cheaper- also may be good for others to hear if the boots are worth getting- keeling over being the very fist thing that seems to go very badly wrong with non genuine Ugg boots (Jumbuck, Hastings, Emu etc not included)
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,847 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    I don't know if anyone is signed up for them but I got this ad from the Ugg Australia site:
    Cont_4.jpe

    Just wondering if anyone dislikes them as much as I do! I am a massive Ugg fan and will quite happily defend paying the £150 they currently cost but these....? Nooooo! What have they done?!!!
  • jojo1978_3
    jojo1978_3 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    lisa21 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the Sundance style anywhere? I'm after those, or if not Nightfall but I can't find that style on any of the genuine websites....I have resorted to checking ebay, but it's such a minefield..... have been looking at this seller, what does everyone think?

    http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/son_of_bullet_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ


    Shudoo have the sunburst and nightfall boots

    http://www.shudoo.co.uk/index.php?page_id=-18&start_offset=16&sort_order=&attributes=72

    I love the ones on the next page, the felicity, but not at £254

    http://www.shudoo.co.uk/product.php?product_id=UGG-FEL&cat_id=
    :)Henry James Born 18/03/2011-11 days late!:)

  • I have just bought Sunburst, i cant wait for them to arrive
    :smileyhea Getting married on, 05/06/10 :smileyhea
  • I have found this site with what they say are genuine Australia Ugg for 91GBP and free delivery. After reading about so many other fake websites I am now a but sceptical. The pictures look like genuines as they have the larger G in the middle but would just like other opinions please!
  • That site is in America so it wont be free shipping to the UK and you'll have to pay customs on top of that.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.