First Anniversary
    Options
    I do one poll - mostly short surveys
    Yougov - interesting , not too long & rarely have problems
    Populus- as above but don't get too many surveys
    Pinecone- never get screened out , pay well & not boring
    iPsos - don't get too many but you do get awarded points if screened out
    New vista - don't get too many but had no problems
    Global test market - get loads but fairly high screen out rate .
    I'm tending to just delete the surveys that look like they're going to be long and tedious and go for quick hits most of the time , been stung a few times with long ones and find myself losing the will to live with some of the stuff they ask you !
  • windmill26
    Options
    treasures wrote: »
    Hi all - I am unable to log into MySurvey. All I get is a message to say that my account is not active anymore. I have been getting this message for about a week now. Is MySurvey still working ok for other people?

Hi,same problem here! Tried all the above plus sent them a few emails but no reply! I am not sure what has happened .I don't understand why is working for some people and not for others.I will try to find a phone number so I can give them a call.Pretty poor form not replying to email if you ask me!
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sometimes they don't reply to emails about survey problems, yet other times they answer quickly.
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Warning to people who do Yougov surveys :

The latest survey (this evening) was to evaluate a tv programme to be part of a series. It paid just £1 for an hour's work (low for them) and I found it utterly boring.

The programme was one of the 20 best countdown types, based on Motown, which I don't enjoy, with lots of the usual chat and old footage.
  • freakfire
    freakfire Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Every survey I've done in the past few days has ended with "Your session has expired." when I've got to the end. Really not impressed!
  • Sea_Shell
    Sea_Shell Posts: 9,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed that their surveys seem to have dried up? Is it just the time of year?
    How's it going, AKA, Nutwatch? - 12 month spends to date = 2.31% of current retirement "pot" (as at end March 2024)
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sea_Shell wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that their surveys seem to have dried up? Is it just the time of year?

No, I've not noticed that.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Have been a member of MySurveys for years, but recently I have completed a number of surveys which were not paid.

During December I spent ages completing a diary for reward 580 points, and never received the points.

I posted a ticket at the website but they insisted that I hadn't done the final survey.

It was becoming too much hassle and not worth it, and have cancelled my account.
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Options
    Sea_Shell wrote: »

Not had an email for a survey from them since the begining of Feb :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport