Forum Home» Boost Your Income

amazon direct publishing

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

amazon direct publishing

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
1 reply 3.7K views
kreidkreid Forumite
31 posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Boost Your Income
I found a thread on this but it was locked. I could see how I could publish a novel BUT its not a novel I want to publish, its a wee booklet, a "how to " type guide. There will be pictures in it and diagrams, is that ok? Then the BIG question....I see its amazon America....can I publish through UK amazon? Thanks for any tips, Cheers, Keith.

Replies

• Yes, you can publish an eBook on Amazon containing images and diagrams, although if the images aren't yours then you'll need to make sure you've got permission to use them for publishing.

I'd recommend looking up the Smashwords guide to publishing eBooks, it's a 150-odd page PDF document but I found it essential for working out how to publish mine, and that was without me using any images!

Be aware that it's very difficult to get sales nowadays, so don't rely on it to be a way to get a good income.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support