Post Office credit card - refund of balance transfer fee
Has anybody recently opened a Post Office credit card where the balance transfer fee is refunded within 90 days? If so, typically how long did it take to receive the refund? I'm getting close to the 90 day limit and there is still no sign of the refund and I was wondering if they really would drag it out to the bitter end.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.4K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.7K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards