We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Help ppi with associates/ opus
hollowhead
Posts: 464 Forumite
I have paperwork proof that I had ppi with associates between 01/1999- 07/2000 . At least but I think I had ppi for a year or two each side of that. I was paying between £17-£22 on each monthly statement I've still got. They say they have no records of my account and are offering £2118.00 settlement figure. Was just wondering if that's about right? Thanks in advance for any help .
0
Comments
-
No idea.
Add up what you can prove you paid.Non me fac calcitrare tuum culi0 -
Paperwork I have proof of comes to about £500 but I don't know how they work out interest etc. also there may be other years I have no proof of.0
-
If you have no proof and they don't it is stalemate.
Good offer you have been made considering you only paid £500.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
