We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Reclaiming money for a PBA
nicholaspwright
Posts: 14 Forumite
Hi,
I can't remember the exact date I switched my regular Barclays account to an additions account. I later switched again to a premier life account. I have paperless bank statements, which go back to October 2010 (some of which are missing), showing account fees of £25 on them. I have phoned Barclays and they said their system only goes back as far as the 19th of August 2011. Is there anyway I can find out when I upgraded to an additions account?
I also read in one response to a thread that somone used Barclays own online form to claim successfully . Does anyone have a link to this form?
I would be grateful for any advice.
Many thanks,
Nick.
I can't remember the exact date I switched my regular Barclays account to an additions account. I later switched again to a premier life account. I have paperless bank statements, which go back to October 2010 (some of which are missing), showing account fees of £25 on them. I have phoned Barclays and they said their system only goes back as far as the 19th of August 2011. Is there anyway I can find out when I upgraded to an additions account?
I also read in one response to a thread that somone used Barclays own online form to claim successfully . Does anyone have a link to this form?
I would be grateful for any advice.
Many thanks,
Nick.
0
Comments
-
You can send them a SAR and £10 and include asking for all statements....Non me fac calcitrare tuum culi0
-
That would be a lot of paper. Would they send them to me electronically?0
-
Probably not.Non me fac calcitrare tuum culi0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
