We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
I had a "Credit Card Sentinel" protection plan: Am I eligible for CPP compensation ?
ScareGirl22
Posts: 1 Newbie
The policy was - I think? - separate from my bank. Though I'm guessing it was the bank and/or credit card that gave me the idea. I had it through most of the 1990s, possibly beyond 2000.
Might I be eligible for compensation (though I gather the scheme is closed??) I eventually cancelled it when I realised that credit cards were covered by bank anyway....
Might I be eligible for compensation (though I gather the scheme is closed??) I eventually cancelled it when I realised that credit cards were covered by bank anyway....
0
Comments
-
The ship sailed long ago.(though I gather the scheme is closed??)0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards