IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Bus Lane PCN (Wrong Address)

Options
2»

Comments

• HO87
    HO87 Posts: 4,296 Forumite
    Options
    http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=90359

That thread relates to a situation where the OP had never resided at the address to which the documentation was sent but given that they did not return to add further detail or explain how things had progressed I'm slightly puzzled. Did you not post with your specific problem? That is what was suggested.
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
  • HO87 wrote: »

That thread relates to a situation where the OP had never resided at the address to which the documentation was sent but given that they did not return to add further detail or explain how things had progressed I'm slightly puzzled. Did you not post with your specific problem? That is what was suggested.

No, I have not posted there with my specific problem. I just pointed out that the info there has helped me.
  • HO87
    Options
    CyberDeus wrote: »
    No, I have not posted there with my specific problem. I just pointed out that the info there has helped me.
    For the benefit of posters could you set out the process you had to follow?
    My very sincere apologies for those hoping to request off-board assistance but I am now so inundated with requests that in order to do justice to those "already in the system" I am no longer accepting PM's and am unlikely to do so for the foreseeable future (August 2016). :(

For those seeking more detailed advice and guidance regarding small claims cases arising from private parking issues I recommend that you visit the Private Parking forum on PePiPoo.com
  • dlm
    dlm Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    You can Suspend the Warrant by appealing OOT, giving the reason that you did not receive the NIP. This would also suspend all action - even if the bailiff has been insgtructed or visited and you signed possession over.

I would get onto that straight away - before the bailiff attends. If you do that, you will only have the warrant fee of £75 added. Bailiff gets there and that will be another 3 or 400 on top.
  • HO87
    Options
    dlm wrote: »
    You can Suspend the Warrant by appealing OOT, giving the reason that you did not receive the NIP. This would also suspend all action - even if the bailiff has been insgtructed or visited and you signed possession over.

I would get onto that straight away - before the bailiff attends. If you do that, you will only have the warrant fee of £75 added. Bailiff gets there and that will be another 3 or 400 on top.
    The OP has already resolved the problem - see post #9

• HO87 wrote: »
    For the benefit of posters could you set out the process you had to follow?

I have edited post #9 to include some additional details.
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    This thread has been moved to the Parking sub-board :)
  • HO87
    Options
    CyberDeus wrote: »
    I have edited post #9 to include some additional details.
    Thanks for that but all you have done is to add the details of the forms required which appears in the single pepipoo thread to which you referred.

Given that you have said that this was a long drawn out process and that it took some effort on your part I wonder if you could detail that drawn out process and give us some guidance on the sort of thing you had to do? Are there some inside tracks you could give us a "heads-up" about for example?

Filing the OOT application may well have reset the clock but what did you then have to do to get the PCN cancelled?

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure