We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Minster Baywatch
Lily1966
Posts: 2 Newbie
Has anyone had any dealings lately with Minster baywatch. My daughter has received 2parking notices from them and was told by staff at Reel cinema Hollywood park, port talbot not to pay. Subsequently she has received a second notice for both and the fine has doubled. Should she pay or just ignore.:(:(:(
0
Comments
-
its not a fine , its an invoice, a speculative invoice
what she (and you) should do is threefold
1) read the NEWBIES sticky thread , follow it, appeal asap using the template letter
2) put MINSTER BAYWATCH into the forum search box and read other sagas about them , learning from their replies and what happened
3) also get onto the landowner/retailer and get them cancelled0 -
Has anyone had any dealings lately with Minster baywatch. My daughter has received 2parking notices from them and was told by staff at Reel cinema Hollywood park, port talbot not to pay. Subsequently she has received a second notice for both and the fine has doubled. Should she pay or just ignore.:(:(:(
Ignoring has not been the advice for nearly three years due to a change in the law. The staff at the cinema need re-educating over this. Since they have given you dreadful advice, your daughter should complain to them.
Read the Sticky thread for NEWBIES at the top of the main page. Do not pay, do not ignore do not reveal who was driving. NEVER 'phone a parking company.
The best way to get these cancelled is to get the landowner to do it if you can find out who it is. If the cinema own the car park then they are the principle and should get these cancelled.
I have to go to work now but I'm sue one of the regulars will be along soon to help.I married my cousin. I had to...I don't have a sister.
All my screwdrivers are cordless."You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks0 -
I am gollowing this post as i also received a letter this morning for the same place. £100 or £60 if paid in 14 days. Ridiculous!0
-
Rachelmonk1 wrote: »I am gollowing this post as i also received a letter this morning for the same place. £100 or £60 if paid in 14 days. Ridiculous!
Do as redx and I have advised the original poster to do. If you need any further help, please start your own thread so that there is no confusion as to whom the advice is aimed.
Do not pay, do not ignore, do not reveal who was driving.I married my cousin. I had to...I don't have a sister.
All my screwdrivers are cordless."You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks0 -
Rachelmonk1 wrote: »I am gollowing this post as i also received a letter this morning for the same place. £100 or £60 if paid in 14 days. Ridiculous!
If you're going to follow this thread to deal with your own case, that's ok to a point, but if you want help along the way from us you need to start your own thread where we can give you bespoke advice. So please don't use this thread for questions about your case as advice can become mixed up and confused.
The one piece of advice that is consistent for both you and the OP is to read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, especially post #1 at this early stage.
HTHPlease note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.#Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street0 -
If you ignore it the cost goes up to £155!!!0
-
If you ignore it the cost goes up to £155!!!
They will put any numbers on a threatogram in order to coerce you to pay up. The higher the number, the more will capitulate. Don't be one of them!
It is all bluff and bluster in the hope you will part with a big chunk of your hard-earned in order to enrich themselves. We deal with this stuff day in, day out.Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.#Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street0 -
Hello all,
What happening regarding the parking charge?
i too have had one.
£155 or they take me to court!!
What next?
What stage are you at?
Regards
Wyn0 -
Hello all,
What happening regarding the parking charge?
i too have had one.
£155 or they take me to court!!
What next?
What stage are you at?
Regards
Wyn
You keep asking questions on other people's threads, but I think you would be better asking these questions on your own thread.I married my cousin. I had to...I don't have a sister.
All my screwdrivers are cordless."You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks0 -
i have but I'm not getting any replies or help!!!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

